Where can I get tested?
You can get a skin test at the health department or at your doctor's office. The local hospital also offers testing. There is a fee charged for the skin test. The charge is for the cost of the test and administration fee. The health department charges for the cost of the test and an administration fee. A sliding fee scale is available upon request for the administration fee.

Persons with insurance that pays for the skin test should contact their doctor's office for it.

Call the Tuberculosis Program at 607-753-5028 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. What is tuberculosis?
2. Who is at risk?
3. How do you get tested for TB?
4. Where can I get tested?
5. What if I have a reaction to the skin test?
6. What is the treatment for TB?