Do you help people find housing?
No. For help locating housing please visit the Cortland Housing Assistance Council, Cortland Housing Authority, Section 8 and the Cortland Standard classifieds.

Show All Answers

1. When I have a question about my Social Security, who do I talk to?
2. I have a family member or friend as my current rep-payee and I am concerned that they are misusing my money, what can I do?
3. How do I apply for Adult Services to be my rep-payee?
4. Do you charge a fee to be a rep-payee?
5. Do you help people find housing?
6. I received a letter from Social Security stating that DSS is my rep-payee, what do I do?
7. My friend/relative is having trouble living independently, what can I do?