More Information About Radon

Safe Drinking Water Hotline

The Safe Drinking Water Hotline can provide you with more information about what the EPA is doing to regulate radon in drinking water and refer you to your State drinking water program for information about your community water system. Contact the Safe Drinking Water Hotline at 800-426-4791. Or, visit the EPA's website on drinking water for more information.

Contact Your Local Water Supplier

Your local water supplier will have information about your local water supply and can answer any questions you have about your water. Look for the phone number on your water bill or in the government section of your phone book.

Radon Hotline

The Radon Hotline can refer you to your State radon office for more information, and can send you free publications about radon in indoor air, including: "A Citizen's Guide to Radon," "The Home Buyer's and Seller's Guide to Radon," and the "Consumer's Guide to Radon," which provide information on how you can test for radon levels in your indoor air and how indoor air radon problems can be fixed. Or, visit EPA's website on radon for more information. Contact the Radon Hotline at 1-800-SOS-RADON.