Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes.
- Beau Harbin, Chair
- Douglas Bentley, Vice-Chair
- Mitchel Eccleston
- Cathy Bischoff
- Paul Heider
- Ronald Van Dee
- Susan Wilson
Not less than five nor more than seven members who shall oversee:
- County Planning Department
- Mobility Management
- Soil and Water Conservation District
- Cooperative Extension
- Society for Prevention of Cruelty of Animals (SPCA)
- Associated agencies, including but not limited to: Central New York Regional Planning Board, Southern Tier East Regional Planning and Development Board, Lime Hollow Nature Center, and Agricultural and Farmland Protection Board.
The Agricultural, Planning & Environmental Committee shall be responsible for considering all proposals to improve public transportation in the County, including improvements of the State, as opposed to County and Town Highway systems, and develop and oversee such public transportation systems as the Legislature directs.