- E. River Crossing Bridge over Tioughnioga River - Public Information Meeting
- 2023 Material and Service Bid Comparison
- Crains Mills Rd Bridge Repair - Bid Results
- For Cortland County Divisible Load Overweight Permits please email Mburns@cortland-co.org
- Project Process
- Current Job Opportunities
- Utilities and Driveway Culvert Permit Information
ResponsibilitiesThe Cortland County Highway Department, a full service agency, is responsible for:
- Roads - all aspects of design, construction and maintenance of roads in the 247 mile county road system. An additional 110 miles of state roads are maintained in the winter.
- Bridges and Large Culverts - oversees construction, maintenance and repair of 64 bridges and 115 Large Culverts on county, town and village roads.
- Airport - oversees operations at Chase Field Airport on Route 222, one mile West of the city of Cortland. This general aviation airport offers 43 T hangars, 3 main hangers and 20 tie downs on asphalt available. More Airport Information...
- Dwyer Memorial Park - park pavilion reservations. More Park Information...
- Solid Waste & Recycling Center - More Solid Waste/Recycling Information...