2018 Village ElectionsVillage Elections will be held on:
Tuesday, March 20, 2018 from noon to 9:00 p.m.
Polling Places and Ballots:
Village of Homer - Pat Hill Community Building
Village of Homer Ballot
Village of Marathon - Civic Center
Village of Marathon Ballot
Village of McGraw - McGraw Community Center
Village of McGraw Ballot
Interested in Being a Poll Inspector?
Contact our office for more information.
Hearing Impaired Citizens
Hearing Impaired people with TTD may call 1 800-533-8683 or visit our website.
Attention Federal Employees
If you are asked to run for Public Office, please call 1-800-854-2824 before you make any commitments. Reference the Hatch Act.
Military and Overseas Voters
- 2012 Version Running for Elective Office (PDF)
- Absentee Ballot Application (PDF)
- Designating Petition (PDF)
- Election Districts (PDF)
- Handbook For Village Registration and Election Day (PDF)
- Independent Nominating Petition (PDF)
- Instructions on How to File an Independent Petition for General Election (PDF)
- Legislative and Election Districts Maps (PDF)
- NYS Judicial Candidate Voter Guide (PDF)
- Opportunity to Ballot Petition (PDF)
- Overvote Doublevote (PDF)
- Poll Inspector Manual (PDF)
- Polling Place Finder (PDF)
- Polling Places (PDF)
- Presidential Primary Election Results by Districts (PDF)
- Registration and Absentee Ballot Request (PDF)
- Statement of Special Voter (PDF)
- Village Absentee Ballot Application (PDF)
- Village Independent Nominating Petition (PDF)
- Voter Registration Form - Fill in (PDF)
- Voter Registration Form- Blank (PDF)
- 2018 Spring/Summer Campaign Finance Seminar Schedule