General Election November 6, 2018. All County Poll Sites will be open from 6am to 9pm.
Election ResultsClick here to obtain results for Village, Primary and General Elections
Click here to get up-to-date primary results
Interested in Being a Poll Inspector?
Contact our office for more information.
Hearing Impaired Citizens
Hearing Impaired people with TTD may call 1 800-533-8683 or visit our website.
Attention Federal Employees
If you are asked to run for Public Office, please call 1-800-854-2824 before you make any commitments. Reference the Hatch Act.
Military and Overseas Voters
Qualifications to Register to Vote:
- Be a United States citizen
- Be 18 yrs old by December 31 of the year in which you file this form ( note: you must be 18 yrs old by the date of the general, primary or other election in which you want to vote)
- Resident of this state and the county, city or village for at least 30 days before the election
- Not be in prison or on parole for a felony conviction ( unless parolee pardoned or restored rights of citizenship)
- Not be adjudged mentally incompetent by a court
- Not claim the right to vote elsewhere.
- 2012 Version Running for Elective Office (PDF)
- Absentee Ballot Application (PDF)
- Designating Petition (PDF)
- Election Districts (PDF)
- Handbook For Village Registration and Election Day (PDF)
- Independent Nominating Petition (PDF)
- Instructions on How to File an Independent Petition for General Election (PDF)
- Legislative and Election Districts Maps (PDF)
- NYS Judicial Candidate Voter Guide (PDF)
- Opportunity to Ballot Petition (PDF)
- Overvote Doublevote (PDF)
- Poll Inspector Manual (PDF)
- Polling Place Finder (PDF)
- Polling Places (PDF)
- Presidential Primary Election Results by Districts (PDF)
- Registration and Absentee Ballot Request (PDF)
- Statement of Special Voter (PDF)
- Village Absentee Ballot Application (PDF)
- Village Independent Nominating Petition (PDF)
- Voter Registration Form - Fill in (PDF)
- Voter Registration Form- Blank (PDF)
- 2018 Spring/Summer Campaign Finance Seminar Schedule